For more than 40 years, the MD program at PHSU has been producing diverse leaders for the medical profession.
PHSU St. Louis looks for students with a passion for serving others and keen interest in the medical sciences, demonstrated through scholastic achievement and persistent pursuit of volunteering, employment, extracurriculars, or other activities relevant to healthcare.
Applicants must meet the following criteria to apply:
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.7
- Minimum science GPA of 2.7
- Minimum MCAT score of 494
- Completed prerequisite courses