Ponce Health Sciences University St. Louis students dismissed from a program for academic reasons will not be readmitted to that program. No student will be readmitted to any program after dismissal for disciplinary reasons.
PHSU St. Louis will consider readmission for students who voluntarily withdrew from the program for medical or personal reasons and were in good standing or satisfactory academic progress at the time of the withdrawal.
The application for readmission will be submitted to the Admissions Office. Applicants must meet all requirements at the time of application for readmission. After evaluation by the Admission Committee, the candidate may be:
- Denied readmission
- Admitted and one of the following:
- Required to re-enter the first-year class
- Required to repeat incomplete (I) courses
- Allowed full credit of work successfully completed
- Transfer some credits to a different program
- Other considerations.
A student readmitted to any program must abide by the curricular requirements and the rules and regulations in effect at the time of readmission.